Some Questions Regarding iPhone Upgrade

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
What I am a little bit confused about it I bought the iPhone 3g on December 30th, 2008. So my two year contract agreement would end on December 30th 2010. With that being said I should be able to upgrade for the upgrade price, ($199.99 or $299.99 depending on 16gb or 32gb). However, I did have a friend who worked at AT&T and he got me the 3GS in January when I was in contract. He "hooked me up" with the contract price on it though, and new when I receive the text from *639# it says January 2011. Is this because I got the new phone? It's ****** and I really want to get the new phone for the cheap price. What's the best away about doing this...

Looks like your friend may have "hooked you up" with a new two year agreement as well.

Reaction score
Looks like your friend may have "hooked you up" with a new two year agreement as well.

Yeah thats what I was thinking he did too. I found someone to buy my 3GS for $250.00 so I think I might add a line for 9.99 onto my account and get the new iPhone 4 for the 299.99 price for the 32gb and then use the money I got to cancel it, or something like that?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.