making commercials

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" bmb, coreduo,2gb,80gb
I was watching TV and I saw the commercial with Paul McCartney on iTunes, and I love the unique color/design of the commercials.

What app is used to create the commercials?

Reaction score
I was watching TV and I saw the commercial with Paul McCartney on iTunes, and I love the unique color/design of the commercials.

What app is used to create the commercials?

Do you understand that it's Apple making the commercials? It's not consumer-made. How would we know what app they use?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It is likely a combination of apps... the two most likely being Shake and After Effects. Some not so likely would be Maya, Motion, and Flash.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Do you understand that it's Apple making the commercials? It's not consumer-made. How would we know what app they use?

Well, it's hardly going to be a secret. There are standard industry standard software packages for such productions (they tend to appear in job adverts as it would a bit hard recruiting workers but not telling them what software packages they'll be using until they're having an interview).

A perfectly good question from Ezekel, so I'm not sure why you shot him down in flames.

Reaction score
Well, it's hardly going to be a secret. There are standard industry standard software packages for such productions (they tend to appear in job adverts as it would a bit hard recruiting workers but not telling them what software packages they'll be using until they're having an interview).

A perfectly good question from Ezekel, so I'm not sure why you shot him down in flames.

He made the post sounding like it was made in someone's basement and that he was going to try to recreate it. :Sleeping:

OP
E
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" bmb, coreduo,2gb,80gb
give me some credit here. I know its Apple making the commercials, the company that brings only the best server setup to display Final Cut 2 during an event.

It wasn't meant to say give me this app and I want to create apple ads. When the black silouette of the ipod people came out, it was easily manipulated in photoshop. I can only dream to have the power they have to create those ads.

I thought after effects for sure. Manipulating the commercials would be nice.

Thanks for your answers

Reaction score
give me some credit here. I know its Apple making the commercials, the company that brings only the best server setup to display Final Cut 2 during an event.

It wasn't meant to say give me this app and I want to create apple ads. When the black silouette of the ipod people came out, it was easily manipulated in photoshop. I can only dream to have the power they have to create those ads.

I thought after effects for sure. Manipulating the commercials would be nice.

Thanks for your answers

That would be freaking cool, I'll admit.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.