New here! Want to unlock my iPhone!!!!

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm new here, I look forward to digging through all the info here. Anyhow, I am looking to unlock my iPhone, I see lots of different software apps to perform this. Which is the most stable for this process? Also, my firmware is 04.05.04_G, is this 1.1.1? I also saw some videos in which supposedly the person successfully put the iPhone on the Verizon network. ANy info on that? I can't seem to get anywhere with his website. Alright, any inof you might have for me would be great. I'm certainly not a computer programmer or software writer, but do know my way around. Look forward to talking with you all. Thanks!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
We can't talk about that here. It is illegal, and it breaks Apple's policies.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Hey all, I'm new here, I look forward to digging through all the info here. Anyhow, I am looking to unlock my iPhone, I see lots of different software apps to perform this. Which is the most stable for this process? Also, my firmware is 04.05.04_G, is this 1.1.1? I also saw some videos in which supposedly the person successfully put the iPhone on the Verizon network. ANy info on that? I can't seem to get anywhere with his website. Alright, any inof you might have for me would be great. I'm certainly not a computer programmer or software writer, but do know my way around. Look forward to talking with you all. Thanks!!!!!
Here!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
We can't talk about that here. It is illegal, and it breaks Apple's policies.

Not illegal. Please refrain from making such false statements.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Google Quickpwn it's the best method available.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.14ghz || 120GB || IPHONE 3G 8GB JBken 4GB RAM || <3
No more Jailbreaking talk :)

Just close the thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
No more Jailbreaking talk :)

Just close the thread.

Why? There's nothing being discussed that's illegal or against forum rules. We're simply pointing the OP in the right direction, not providing step by step details on how to unlock his phone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Why? There's nothing being discussed that's illegal or against forum rules. We're simply pointing the OP in the right direction, not providing step by step details on how to unlock his phone.

I agree. No harm in sending the OP off in the right direction.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.