Shapeshifter problems

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro Leopard 2.0GB RAM 2.6GHZ Core 2 Duo 250GB HDD
So i have been meaning to ask people about this, but i kept forgeting. So i downloaded and installed Shapeshifter 2.4 (397) and for some reasons no THEME would work on my macbook. I mean i uninstalled, reinstalled shapeshifter. I restart my comp after applying a theme, and nothing changes not a single thing. Help? anyone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
hmm, not sure why it isn't working. I've had it work on my macbook (and that was when the intel version was only a beta - before 2.4) I'd try downloading it again. Maybe there's something up with the dmg you downloaded. Trying again with a fresh download could be the answer.

OP
mimi8
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro Leopard 2.0GB RAM 2.6GHZ Core 2 Duo 250GB HDD
Ok something that i noticed, is that everytime i uninstall and install it again, all the old themes that i downloaded are still showing up. Is there a way to do a complete uninstall... i mean i know if i do a system restore.. it would work, but i dont want. Somehow the old shapeshifter is not uninstalling..

Oh i have clear dock.. can that be why?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.