entourage

Reaction score
Just upgraded entourage from 10.1.4 to 10.1.8 and in the process lost all my emails and adresses. Does anyone know what to do to find my lost emails and contacts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I suspect that you have lost your Entourage preferences, normally in your home folder's Library/Preferences/Microsoft folder. Do you have a recent backup of your Library folder?

More directly, does anyone know where Entourage actually stores its mailboxes? I have hunted around but can't find it easily.

Reaction score
/Users/yourname/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2004 Identities/Main Identity/Database

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
cradom, excellent - thanks. marlon69, can you check to see if those files stil exist? That is where your emails will be, if the files haven't been wiped out somehow, which I rather doubt.

Reaction score
I suspect that you have lost your Entourage preferences, normally in your home folder's Library/Preferences/Microsoft folder. Do you have a recent backup of your Library folder?

More directly, does anyone know where Entourage actually stores its mailboxes? I have hunted around but can't find it easily.
M$ is the only one who knows. And, they're not tellin' a buncha Mac users how to get their stuff back.
rofl.gif

PS ... I know it's not funny but everytime M$ is involved with something it seems to go to cause major problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.