Plz help!!...ipod touch 4g screen broken

Reaction score
My itouch accidentally fell down and the screen is now broken. I bought it last march in the US. what should i do now to fix it?

I stay in India now and i wanted to know whether warranty for apple products lasts for 1 year and if it does, will they fix it for me??...or will they charge me as it is a physical damage??

and also please suggest any other alternatives...:|

C

chas_m

They can fix it, but of course they will charge you (since its not a manufacturing defect).

Reaction score
They can fix it, but of course they will charge you (since its not a manufacturing defect).

True BUT, 1 thing... Apple does not *fix* devices they either Replace them or give u a Re-Furbished from what i know so :D

C

chas_m

Varies depending on country, but yes they will probably replace it with a refurb. The cost will be in the $270 area.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
You can replace it your self for about 30 buckshttp://www.amazon.com/Touch-Display-Screen-Digitizer--Pre-assembly/dp/B004EG3FVC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1326215694&sr=1-1
I have fixed several iphones and ipods it shouldnt take more then an hour for you to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.