Office 2004 hookup

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
black Macbook--2.16 Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 gb SDRAM, 160 gb HDD
I heard some students at colleges can get it for $50 or sumthin like that so if u can get it, PLEASE share the wealth

I just started classes @ Trident Technical and 2 of my classes use Word & Excel.

I can pay via PayPal or money order

lateeeee :Cool:

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
its showing up as $149.95 and my bookstore dosn't carry it because according to one of the employees "Macs are just a waste of time"

if anybody can get the program cheaper than $150, PLEASE hit me up--I'm darn near broke already from textbooks. My accounting book was $180 alone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Soliciting someone to sell you educational licensed material when you don't qualify is against the EULA and illegal. Therefore, if you really don't qualify, you can't discuss it on this forum. I'm surprised this thread didn't get shut down by now!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Just look for it on eBay.

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soliciting someone to sell you educational licensed material when you don't qualify is against the EULA and illegal. Therefore, if you really don't qualify, you can't discuss it on this forum. I'm surprised this thread didn't get shut down by now!

what are you talking about dude? I go FULL-TIME to school @ Trident Technical College, the bookstore DOSN'T SELL IT--god can u read!?

and how is it illegal if I'm buying it from somebody else that bought it? so if I ask somebody to sell me a CD, is that illegal too? dude you make NO SENSE and thanks for not contributing anything worthwhile to this thread:Angry:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
What he meant was that in order to get a product at a price point reserved for a particular university, you must be enrolled at that specific university to be eligible for it. Often, you have to agree not to sell the product. So buying it from somebody who gets it cheaper at another school would technically be illegal.

Since the Student and Teacher edition of Office 2004 doesn't really enforce the aforementioned policy, your best bet would be to find a copy on eBay or a used copy from somebody who paid full price for it.

One final note. Running your mouth like that isn't a great way to start college.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2ghz, 1gb RAM, 80gb HD
its showing up as $149.95 and my bookstore dosn't carry it because according to one of the employees "Macs are just a waste of time"

if anybody can get the program cheaper than $150, PLEASE hit me up--I'm darn near broke already from textbooks. My accounting book was $180 alone!

$125 on Amazon.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
What he meant was that in order to get a product at a price point reserved for a particular university, you must be enrolled at that specific university to be eligible for it. Often, you have to agree not to sell the product. So buying it from somebody who gets it cheaper at another school would technically be illegal.

Exactly! Thanks.

OP
I
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
One final note. Running your mouth like that isn't a great way to start college.

got your PM and thanks...and this is NOT my first year @ college, I just moved to SC and was too late to apply for the SC Lottery Financial Aid fund

therefore, I'm paying near my entire tuition out-of-pocket

so I got a reason to be a little bit upset

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.