Adobe Illustrator CS3

Reaction score
Hello All. I am a technology education teacher and on Monday the students are going to be starting a T-Shirt design to screen print using Illustrator CS3. My problem here is that I want to make a handout with the default toolbar (on the left side usually) that will show and explain all the tools to the students for them to reference to take notes on when I am going over the tools. Of course, I only have CS2 on my home computer which is a little different! I am wondering if anyone here could take a screen-shot of their Illustrator with the following open. This would be greatly appreciated!

- Default Toolbar (on left usually)
- Pathfinder toolbar
- Navigator toolbar
- Color Toolbar w/ Swatches and stroke
- Appearance and Layers

It doesnt matter where they are on the screen, I can move each around for the handout. Thanks in advance!!

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Hello All. I am a technology education teacher and on Monday the students are going to be starting a T-Shirt design to screen print using Illustrator CS3. My problem here is that I want to make a handout with the default toolbar (on the left side usually) that will show and explain all the tools to the students for them to reference to take notes on when I am going over the tools. Of course, I only have CS2 on my home computer which is a little different! I am wondering if anyone here could take a screen-shot of their Illustrator with the following open. This would be greatly appreciated!

- Default Toolbar (on left usually)
- Pathfinder toolbar
- Navigator toolbar
- Color Toolbar w/ Swatches and stroke
- Appearance and Layers

It doesnt matter where they are on the screen, I can move each around for the handout. Thanks in advance!!

Here you go.

Picture 1.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.