• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Scored A PS3 Today!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD
I finally got a PS3 today from ebay. I bought it from a user local so I got to go pick it up in person. I got a fair price for it. The games I got are pretty cool. Tony Hawk Project 8,Ridge Racer 7, and Untold Legends Dark Kingdom. I'm still mad about the price of the HDMI cable, lord that thing is expensive. Anyways I recommend a PS3 if your into gaming.

Dan

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
what's a fair price?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
probably like 2000$ :p

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i'd argue that anything over 700 bucks is not a fair price.

kind of wish just once that everyone would boycot the scalpers and leave them holding the bag... "go ahead there buddy, enjoy your 20 playstation 3s"

one of the many reasons i can wait, just like i did with every other console or handheld i've ever purchased.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
How is RR7? My gf and I have been playing RR6 on the 360, and admittedly, she's better at it than I am.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
what's a fair price?

yeah, I'm interested to know that too. Has it launched in the US now? Surely they wouldn't sell it for any less than the retail price, so why give money to someone like that to pocket?

Good that you got it though. ;)

OP
SunsetRoadzter
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2 GB Ram,Mac Pro Dual 2.66,10 GB Ram Feeding into a 30" LCD
1000.00 Bucks!!!

I paid 1000.00 bucks for the 60 Gig version. It's sounds like I got ripped off but I sold my old sony vaio for 400.00 bucks the day before so it really just cost me 600.00 bucks so I'm cool with it. Flame away but I'm happy. RR7 is pretty cool havn't got to play it enough yet. I have RR6 for 360 so in about a week I will give a full review and the differences in the games. I know alot the tracks are the same but the format is different from RR6. Back to the price thing 1000.00 bucks is pretty cheap when you start looking at other auctions. Some people are crazy in what they are trying to charge in my opinion.

Lataz,

Dan

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.