• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

have a peek of the iwatch, will you buy it?

Reaction score
I just saw the pictures of iwatch(not sure this is the really one), but it looks pretty good.
what do you think of it.
iwatch_concept.jpg

iwatch_concept5.jpg

iwatch_concept3.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Looks like half a set of hand cuffs.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i5 iMac with 8GB RAM 1TB HDD and 32GB iPad 3 WiFi
Looks cool but I bet it will roll around your wrist and get annoying. It needs to be redesigned.

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Looks cool but I bet it will roll around your wrist and get annoying. It needs to be redesigned.

This makes the assumption that this is even REMOTELY true..which it isn't..:)

My guess is that if Apple were to even create some sort of a watch..it would be more like LunaTik..except that the watch would fully encapsulate a iPod Nano-size device..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
This makes the assumption that this is even REMOTELY true..which it isn't..:)

My guess is that if Apple were to even create some sort of a watch..it would be more like LunaTik..except that the watch would fully encapsulate a iPod Nano-size device..

Your probably right about that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Too many...
There's no way they would develop such a clumsy design like that!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

It does appear that way at 1st glance though but you guys are right!:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
It would only be worthwhile if it was like a Citizen's Ecodrive watch with a built in solar charger. There's no way I'd buy a watch if I had to charge it several times a week. Changing the battery on my current watch once every few years is annoying enough.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3

Agreed. One size fits all? If your wrist is not the right size, they don't want you as a customer??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
I just saw the pictures of iwatch(not sure this is the really one), but it looks pretty good.
what do you think of it.
iwatch_concept.jpg

iwatch_concept5.jpg

iwatch_concept3.jpg

I think I would laugh out loud and ride my friends incessantly if any one of them wore something like that publicly. That thing is ridiculous looking on anyone other than a clown, looks easy to break, appears clunky, would probably be tough to "fit" to one's wrist properly and probably isn't sufficiently water/shockproof for anyone who labors for a living or as a hobby. I think the iWatch is a bogus rumor anyhow and don't believe Apple has interest in developing a "watch" when their smartphones largely obviated the need for wrist-mounted watches for many people. But, hey, that's just me and I still wear a Tag I got when I graduated from college over 2 decades ago.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.