macbook air

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ipad 3 64gb
Is the MacBook Air would be enough speed to everyday tasks (internet, skype, videos, document viewer) I never using any graphics programs such photoshop or corel or something different graphics programs. I am talking about macbook air 2011 13inch model. And also I want to ask is it worth to pay 300 euros more foe extra 128gb of space , because 128gb model costs 1279eur and 256gb costs 1579eur , because even 256 gb is not enought for and will use enxternal hhd.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Is the MacBook Air would be enough speed to everyday tasks (internet, skype, videos, document viewer)...

Certainly the 2011 MacBook Air is fine for the everyday tasks that you listed...otherwise why would Apple release a 2011 MacBook Air that couldn't even handle these simple everyday tasks!:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2014 i5 5k 32gb 1tb fusion, second TB display, 2014 MBA
It has far more than enough power to do everyday tasks. I replaced a 4 core i7 Imac with an Air and never looked back. With the Thunderbolt display, it is almost the same machine - about half the horsepower, but still far more than I ever use.

Disk space is something else entirely. But, multiterabyte drives are cheap (even with the floods) and can hold anything you can come up with.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.