CS3 help me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Recently bought my 1st mac and im loving it to pieces! so much better than any windows based pc ive ever used.

I am however in a bit of a pickle.

I (yes i know its wrong) downloaded cs3 but it wouldnt install as the serial numbers that came with it had expired. So i did what i was told by a seasoned and competent mac user and friend which was just drag it all to the trash and empty the trash. so i did. The same friend has leant me his official copy of cs3 to install but it wont install because SUPPOSEDLY adobe photoshop cs3 is currently installed. This is really getting to me as ive got loads of people wanting design work done and im about 2weeks behind now.

can anyone help me?!?!?!:Oops:

I'm new here and i hope this is in the right section!

Thanks,

Ru.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Hi everyone!

Recently bought my 1st mac and im loving it to pieces! so much better than any windows based pc ive ever used.

I am however in a bit of a pickle.

I (yes i know its wrong) downloaded cs3 but it wouldnt install as the serial numbers that came with it had expired. So i did what i was told by a seasoned and competent mac user and friend which was just drag it all to the trash and empty the trash. so i did. The same friend has leant me his official copy of cs3 to install but it wont install because SUPPOSEDLY adobe photoshop cs3 is currently installed. This is really getting to me as ive got loads of people wanting design work done and im about 2weeks behind now.

can anyone help me?!?!?!:Oops:

I'm new here and i hope this is in the right section!

Thanks,

Ru.

Discussion of illegal activity (software piracy) is prohibited by our Forum Rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.