autologin for websites?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - OS X Lion 10.7 - 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 4GB RAM - Bootcamp - Windows 7
Is there such program, script, or automator configuration that will do something of this nature:

log you in to websites you specify using the credentials you specify every day, week, month, etc. without you having to do much.

reason:

i belong to some websites that will deactivate you if inactive for a certain period of time. so my hopes are to acquire a program that will allow me to enter in the website, and my credentials and a frequency preference and it will just do it for me.

any thoughts?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
If its what I'm thinking you mean, i use 1Password to do this. With a keyboard shortcut, with the 1Password Extension for Safari i can log into ANY site with only pressing 2 keys. the Command and \ key and I'm logged in . . . .

??? Worth a look as 1Password is more than just a Password Vault/Generator

Then again i could be missing your point completely

HTH

If not post back and hopefully someone else can chime in.....

OP
S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - OS X Lion 10.7 - 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo - 4GB RAM - Bootcamp - Windows 7
downloaded it and it seems to be doing the job in a sense. i was looking for something more specific regarding the intervals to which one would se the app to log the user into specific websites.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
downloaded it and it seems to be doing the job in a sense. i was looking for something more specific regarding the intervals to which one would se the app to log the user into specific websites.

Not sure of a App that has the specifics you are looking for. There could well be a Automator Script out there to do what you want, but not needing it i havnt gone looking. Glad it somewhat does what you want

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.