Iphone 4 free bumper, which one to get?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 3GS & iPhone4 Factory Unlocked.
So i will be ordering my iphone 4 free bumper, but there is a wide variety to select from. From your experiences which one do you guys think is the best to get? I want to do it before sept 30th ;)

OP
Z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
no expriences?

Reaction score
I've no experience myself but I guess this will bump your thread up again. From what I've heard, a lot of people are happy with the basic Apple 'bumper' but this obvously doesn't have front/back cover (just the edges). It's down to how much you want to wrap your phone in cotton wool and how accessible you want it. Personally, I don't use a case because it just makes using the phone more awkward but that's just me.

I hope someone else comes and gives you better advice. Have a nice weekend :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MB061LL/B & iPhone4
i got the Apple bumper... it's nice BUT if scuffs the stainless band around the iPhone so i'm reluctant to use it.

Reaction score
I haven't ordered my free bumper. Don't think I will. I like the way the phone looks stock too much. I'll just deal without touching the antenna. I spent 20 dollars on a case the other day which had a black band around the side and a clear back so you could still see the logo on the back and the design and I still ended up not using it. 20 dollars wasted. I just love the way the phone looks and feels naked. I do have a screen protector though.

And I do put it in a pouch when I put it in my pocket so it doesn't get scratched up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP C2D 2.8 4GB OS X 10.8 | iPhone 5
I got the clear case from Belkin. I like it because it does it's job of blocking the antenna area from being touched and is clear so I can still see the phone. It also protects the back which I like because I set my phone down on my desk a lot during the day and the case is beginning to show scratches instead of my phone. It is also easy to pop on and off for when I need to dock it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
i got the Apple bumper... it's nice BUT if scuffs the stainless band around the iPhone so i'm reluctant to use it.

Your 100% right those bumpers tear up the stainless steel band, But they seem to be the most popular iPhone 4 case available. You should see the insane amounts of money people are willing to pay for them.

Reaction score
I got the Speck PixelSkin HD case through the free case program and absolutely love it.

Reaction score
I got the clear case from Belkin. I like it because it does it's job of blocking the antenna area from being touched and is clear so I can still see the phone. It also protects the back which I like because I set my phone down on my desk a lot during the day and the case is beginning to show scratches instead of my phone. It is also easy to pop on and off for when I need to dock it.

I bought that one too but ended up taking it off. Still just like the phone better naked. I haven't had much of a problem not touching that spot.

Reaction score
Speck's PixelSkin HD case has been rated the top out of all the cases that were available since it is easy to put on, is stylish and is expensive if you buy it normally.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
oh SASSYFRASS it, i actually ordered the belkin's case, i forgot which one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 13" MBP Unibody 2.4Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB - iPhone 3G 4.2.1 Jailbroken - iPhone 4
Bumper Case

Today, Dec 14 2010, I still got my free bumper case from apple even tho they stop giving them out on sep 30th!!!!;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2014, 2.2GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 250GB SSD, OSX 10.9.5 - iPhone 5s 16gb
I thought the free bumper case offer from Apple had expired now?

- Simon

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.