Network Drive doesnt mount, please help!!!

Reaction score
Hi All,

After I upgraded to Leopard recently, the external HDD connected to my airport extreme base station doesnt mount at all. I had been using it flawlessly before the OS upgrade. Could anyone help or anyone has the similar issue?

Mark

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks for your advise.

The issue is nothing related to the Time Machine. I just need to mount the external drive via my extreme base station in order to share files and stuff.

Anyone pls help.

Mark

Reaction score
I got a similar problem. It works only with freshly installed Airport Utility. But as soon as I log out and log in the disk disappears forever.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i7, MBP 2.2GHz, Hackintosh (retired)
Finder>Preferences>General>

For some reason the default install does not have the drive mounted on the desktop. Not too sure if that's what you were asking.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, MBP
Thats not what he is asking, I don't think.... there have been several issues with not being able to access the network drive through Finder even though it is visible after a shut down and restart. Relaunching Finder fixes the issue. I haven't found a fix yet.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thats not what he is asking, I don't think.... there have been several issues with not being able to access the network drive through Finder even though it is visible after a shut down and restart. Relaunching Finder fixes the issue. I haven't found a fix yet.

I am sure it is some kind of bugs of the new OS.
Hope there is a update soon to rectify this issue.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.