Thoughts on vBulletin?

Reaction score
I'm curious what you all think about vBulletin and a good host. I have a 4.2 liscence and I want to create another online community. Problem is finding time as I do not have any help. But I digress.

VB 5 is in Beta 15, still lots of bugs and the product will be released without all the features. I like VB, this site uses VB but lately IPBoard has been looking pretty cool.

Any thoughts on any of these products?

Reaction score
ipb and urljet

I'm curious what you all think about vBulletin and a good host. I have a 4.2 liscence and I want to create another online community. Problem is finding time as I do not have any help. But I digress.

VB 5 is in Beta 15, still lots of bugs and the product will be released without all the features. I like VB, this site uses VB but lately IPBoard has been looking pretty cool.

Any thoughts on any of these products?

vB4.2.0 is a sold product but your right IPB is getting better. I run both.

Reaction score
Forum only...I'd go with vb. If you need things like carts and other features...IPB get the nod

Reaction score
VB offers you with user friendly admin control panel to maintain forum, provides you with a VB seo pack and its easy to customize.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.