Good Aperture Tutorial Book

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" White MacBook 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HD.
Anyone recommend a good Aperture Tutorial Book. I new to Digital Photograhy and saw that alot of people on this forum are using Aperture. I downloaded the free trial but there are so many tools and options that I probably need a book to sit down and read on this. Any advice will be helpful.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24", 2.33GHz, 2GB, 7600GT/256MB, 500GB
Anyone recommend a good Aperture Tutorial Book. I new to Digital Photograhy and saw that alot of people on this forum are using Aperture. I downloaded the free trial but there are so many tools and options that I probably need a book to sit down and read on this. Any advice will be helpful.

I can't personally recommend any books, but as someone who has only been using Aperture for a week (in fact, that's also how long I've been using my first ever Mac), I can tell you it grows on you pretty fast. Make sure you watch Apple's quick tour videos.

It's important to take things one step at a time. Aperture is pretty powerful and has tons of features, but you don't need all of them at once. Start with the basics and work your way from there. If you're a quick study and not shy of a paradigm shift here and there, you should feel at home in Aperture fairly quickly.

Reaction score
High Wycombe, Just outside London, England
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0Ghz, 2Gb RAM Early 2006, 30Gb iPod 5th Gen. 15" MacBookPro, 2.33GHz
I use Apple Pro Training Series: Aperture 1.5 as a good reference book. You can either read it cover to cover or just use it as a reference.

HTH

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.