Can I add HTML to iWeb?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a question. I built a website, www.yucaipaswim.org, using iWeb and I hosted it through .Mac. I want to put a video player on the site from www.goswim.tv on there. However, they gave me a long string of what I believe is HTML coding to add to my site. Is there anyway that I can get into iWeb and put that in there so the player shows up? If so, I would appreciate any help that I can get.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D 2.4 2GB
No, you can only add extra code (HTML or Java) once the page is created. There are some options that are more or less scripts that replace words (like "code_here" or things like that) with the code you want, or add code automatically to all the pages after they are published. The problem with this programs is that every time you publish again iWeb creates a new page and you have to add the code again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook. iLife '09. iWork '09. Mac OS X 10.6
What about an HTML snippet?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody (Jan 09)
No, you can only add extra code (.........) The problem with this programs is that every time you publish again iWeb creates a new page and you have to add the code again.

All wrong. iWeb lets you add HTML snippets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.