Cheap MBP

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Well - I'm at the University of Sussex in Southern England and I've just ordered myself a base model MBP. What's the difference with this one you ask? Well it's that instead of paying £1,189.10 from the HE store, I am only paying £350.02 for it...

Anybody want to guess how?;D

It's my first .mac so I'm looking forward to learning OS X and as I'm a digital media artist I can see my tech world being .mac for a long time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
It's just Mac. .mac was Apple's online service which is now known as MobileMe.

But yeah, how did you manage that?

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
It's just Mac. .mac was Apple's online service which is now known as MobileMe.

But yeah, how did you manage that?

Ah, I apologise...you're not gonna get this and neither do I really. I'm a type 1 diabetic and my Local Education Authority have decided that means they spend a lot of money on me (there's a few other things they are getting me as well).

I don't get it but hey, if the government wants to buy me 2/3 of a MBP, I'm not going to stop them:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.