iphone/ipod touch wifi booster app in development!

Reaction score
hello im working on a wifi booster app for iphone and ipod touch!! just figured i would let the world know because i know everyone has problems with the wifi ranger on the iphone/ipod touch i cant get my wifi in the back of my house and i got tired of it so im making a app to boost the range i would like anyone who would like a app like this to let me know because i may just keep it for myself if no one wants to use it so the more ppl say they want it the faster i will make it and put it on app store!!!!

thanks to everyone!

Raz0rEdge

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2022 Mac Studio M1 Max, 2023 M2 MBA
Curious, how exactly would you boost the wifi strength from software? You'd have to use the standard iPhone API and I doubt there is support for this sort of tweaking of the hardware in there..so how do you expect this to work?

Regards

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
Curious, how exactly would you boost the wifi strength from software? You'd have to use the standard iPhone API and I doubt there is support for this sort of tweaking of the hardware in there..so how do you expect this to work?

Regards

Now that is a darn fine question !

Clay

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
Is this kind of like those cellphone signal boosters?....lol

OP
J
Reaction score
its in dev i cant say much but keep a look out for it i dont know the date it will be done im working on it as fast as i can with a friend so i will keep everyone up to date .... and most of those cell boosters are a rip off!

Reaction score
Hey

hello im working on a wifi booster app for iphone and ipod touch!! just figured i would let the world know because i know everyone has problems with the wifi ranger on the iphone/ipod touch i cant get my wifi in the back of my house and i got tired of it so im making a app to boost the range i would like anyone who would like a app like this to let me know because i may just keep it for myself if no one wants to use it so the more ppl say they want it the faster i will make it and put it on app store!!!!

thanks to everyone!

I'm interested to know what the name of the app booster softwere your designing is it already in the app store if so what's the name of it I'm interested to know

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I'm interested to know what the name of the app booster softwere your designing is it already in the app store if so what's the name of it I'm interested to know

It's called "Pipe dream".

C

chas_m

I swear we had a thread just like this about a year ago from some kid who couldn't even conjugate a sentence, but was claiming they had invented a solution for some issue or another that was flatly impossible to do via software. Or maybe I'm psychic.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
It's called "Pipe dream".

good one :D

I swear we had a thread just like this about a year ago from some kid who couldn't even conjugate a sentence, but was claiming they had invented a solution for some issue or another that was flatly impossible to do via software. Or maybe I'm psychic.

I think that might be this thread.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.