Won't Charge

Reaction score
Just upgraded from the 1st gen iPhone to the 3GS and now when i plug my new iPhone into the cord in the back of my Alpine headunit it will play but no longer charges. Is there anything I can do? Do they have a new cord for the newer phones/ devices that will charge and play simultaneously like it did with my 1st gen iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" i7 iMac 2.8 Ghz, 1TB, 8GB RAM | 13" MBP 2.53Ghz 320GB HD, 4G RAM | iPad 2 64GB+3G *WHITE*
Just upgraded from the 1st gen iPhone to the 3GS and now when i plug my new iPhone into the cord in the back of my Alpine headunit it will play but no longer charges. Is there anything I can do? Do they have a new cord for the newer phones/ devices that will charge and play simultaneously like it did with my 1st gen iPhone?

yeah the old chargers wont charge the new ipods or iphones i had the same problem. i just searched on google for one check out this site.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.