Wall Mount

Reaction score
I was looking on the Apple Store today and stumbled across the VesaMount Adapter Kit for 24-inch iMac and I was just wondering if anyone has one of these and is it something worth having. Plus just how safe is it to potentially put my iMac on a wall mount? Or is this a reliable product?

Thanks

Jason

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17" 1Ghz G4  iPhone 3G  10.5.5
Haven't used one myself, but have heard good things about them. Seem very well designed and built.
I've had experience in mounting heavy objects, so as long as you mount it correctly and securly, you shouldn't have any problems.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch Macbook Pro 2 GHz Core Duo 2 GB of Ram: 20 inch iMac 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo 3 GB Ram
studfinders are your friend :)

lol, completly agree. I had a freind who hung a 20 inch flat screen without using one...I told him to, but he said the TV was light enough it didnt matter. He found out at 3:00 am while sleeping that same night that the TV was a tad to heavy for just dry wall.

On that note I was looking to do the same as i run 3 screens and want to mount all 2 on the wall. imac 20" (don't know if they make a wall mount for it), apple 23 inch cinema display, and a samsung monitor connected to my PC for the the rare times i use it. If I get the 3 of them up soon i will post my thoughts on it.

OP
J
Reaction score
lol, completly agree. I had a freind who hung a 20 inch flat screen without using one...I told him to, but he said the TV was light enough it didnt matter. He found out at 3:00 am while sleeping that same night that the TV was a tad to heavy for just dry wall.

On that note I was looking to do the same as i run 3 screens and want to mount all 2 on the wall. imac 20" (don't know if they make a wall mount for it), apple 23 inch cinema display, and a samsung monitor connected to my PC for the the rare times i use it. If I get the 3 of them up soon i will post my thoughts on it.

thanks man I would really appreciate any news about this product.

OP
J
Reaction score
anyone have any success using the VesaMount? And just for clarification you still have to buy an arm for the mount correct?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.