iCloud and Blackberry Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro OSx 10.9, 2.3Ghz Intel i7 Quad Core, 8GB RAM(4x4), 750GB Hard drive
Okay, So I have a new MacbookPro running 10.8 Mountain Lion (if that matters)
Blackberry Torch 9800 as well

My Big question is how do i get my calendar to sync with my blackberry? Like Wirelessly... I Don't want to have to hook up my blackberry and use desktop manager every time i want to sync my calendars... I also want to be able to sync my Tasks if that's possible... I have no Idea if iCould can do this...Any Help would be appreciated, thanks much!

Reaction score
Okay, So I have a new MacbookPro running 10.8 Mountain Lion (if that matters)
Blackberry Torch 9800 as well

My Big question is how do i get my calendar to sync with my blackberry? Like Wirelessly... I Don't want to have to hook up my blackberry and use desktop manager every time i want to sync my calendars... I also want to be able to sync my Tasks if that's possible... I have no Idea if iCould can do this...Any Help would be appreciated, thanks much!

I have my BB 9780 sync with google calendar. Doesn't the OS X calendar have the ability to sync with google calendar? You might be able to get it to sync with your BB that way.

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro OSx 10.9, 2.3Ghz Intel i7 Quad Core, 8GB RAM(4x4), 750GB Hard drive
It does have that ability... It didn't work before for some reason. I suppose I coud give it another shot though. Thanks, and sorry for the slow reply

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.