Just sent in my new two week old macbook for a replacement

nef

Reaction score
Nothing was wrong with it technically and I can tell why you guys all say that you wont go back to a PC after using a mac. My problem was that my trackpad and also around the superdrive there were scratches which I didn't make. I tried paying no attention to it but finally gave in and sent it in for a replacement. I'm really hoping the new one will not have any scratches.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Nothing was wrong with it technically and I can tell why you guys all say that you wont go back to a PC after using a mac. My problem was that my trackpad and also around the superdrive there were scratches which I didn't make. I tried paying no attention to it but finally gave in and sent it in for a replacement. I'm really hoping the new one will not have any scratches.

Wow - that's pretty decent service. Did they just take your word for it?

OP
N

nef

Reaction score
It has been less than two weeks. Less than two weeks = replacement without having to get it checked out by apple care

Oh very decent. Much obliged for replacing a brand new $1400 laptop with scratches on it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.