Blue tooth mouse?

Reaction score
I noticed that there is bluetooth mouse support in my Macbook..

I really need a PC style mouse for using XP in parrallels..

So will any Bluetooth mouse work with the MACBOOK?

Are all bluetooth mice created on a standard protical?

Thanks,
JAson

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Yes, any USB/BT mouse should work with your MACBOOK :black:

(sorry, I just found it silly that it was capitalized on one line and not the other :black: )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook Pro 2.26Ghz Unibody 4G RAM 160G HDD Superdrive
Well, I got a Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, and Apple bluetooth wireless keyboard for use with my Macbook, and they work great! I actually take the Mouse with me to use when I'm in the office. Seems to work very well with XP in Parallells.

Some people have complained that it's too expensive, and the right click doesn't work well if you have two fingers on the mouse, but I feel that's kind of the way it's supposed to work so I accomodate it just fine.

Otherwise, yeah any bluetooth mouse will work with the built-in bluetooth.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz (white), iPod Photo 40GB, iPod Nano 4GB
V270

This is what I use. I like it's smaller size for portabliity. It works great with any Bluetooth Mac. Never had an issue with it on both my imac G5, iBook G4 and Core Duo Mac Mini.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/US/EN,CRID=2135,CONTENTID=10916

I second the V270 (linked above). It is a great little bluetooth mouse, and since there is already BT built-in to the macbook, it saves you a USB port.

it has a good weight/feel. I have been using mine pretty consistently since I got it at christmas (i basically never turn it off) and i still havent had to change the batteries.

highly recommended, and a lot cheaper than the BT mighty mouse (which i am not that big of a fan of, anyway).

search for the v270 on newegg.com, they seem to have the best prices.

Also, it works perfectly with XP in boot camp or parallels.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.