Mouse problems

Reaction score
I have an emac and want my mouse to bring up the pop up dialog that gives me a choice to copy image, delete, etc. but my mouse does not do this. My friend has an Intel new Imac, is this the reason hers can and mine can't. Or can I buy a mouse that does this.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I have an emac and want my mouse to bring up the pop up dialog that gives me a choice to copy image, delete, etc. but my mouse does not do this. My friend has an Intel new Imac, is this the reason hers can and mine can't. Or can I buy a mouse that does this.

What version on Mac OS is on your Emac? If it's OSX, just purchase any 2 button USB mouse and plug it in.

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, mary18.

You mean the contextual menu? When you click, simply hold down the Control key for a single button mouse.

A Mighty Mouse or any two button mouse will give you this if you are using Mac OS X, btw, like dtravis says.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.