get gmail password from iphone data pc

Reaction score
Hi all!
I need to get a password for a gmail account, the safari history on the iphone has been deleted but is there a way that the password can be found somewhere in the data on pc?
I have the TextPad program to view all the files but not sure what to search for :/
Can someone please help me?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Just go through the password reset process on gmail.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
The password would be encrypted on the PC. As recommended, just follow the forgot password flow for Gmail.

OP
T
Reaction score
The password would be encrypted on the PC. As recommended, just follow the forgot password flow for Gmail.

I know that i can do that but the problem is that it isn't my gmail account... so if i restore the password the person wont be able to login in. Where on the pc can i found the encrypted password?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
It's encrypted so even if you could find it you wouldn't be able to do anything with it.

If it's not your account get the account owner to run through the password reset.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I know that i can do that but the problem is that it isn't my gmail account... so if i restore the password the person wont be able to login in. Where on the pc can i found the encrypted password?

Why are you trying to break in to someone else's Gmail account? Why not just ask them if you can have access?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hmm . . . . I'm out.

schweb . . . this is all yours ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I've already asked... he doesn't want me to see something in there...

Well how about you respect their privacy?

We also don't like illegal activity here. You should read through our Community Guidelines before you choose to continue down this path.

OP
T
Reaction score
Well how about you respect their privacy?

We also don't like illegal activity here. You should read through our Community Guidelines before you choose to continue down this path.

I know, i'm sorry :( you can delete this thread

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.