Why isn't my ipad working

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this forum, but I really need an answer to my question, yahoo answers didn't have any1 serious so I thought I would go ask u guys.

I downloaded two mixtapes (infinite and slim shady ep by eminem) from datpiff to my itunes song list and synced them to my ipad. The songs wouldn't work cause they made my storage full. I couldn't do stuff normally on my ipad cause it was full so I tried to delete these two apps but when I pressed and held on the app to make it shake I pressed on the little x, but then the x turned darker and it wouldn't delete it and my ipad was frozen. Then it shut down and turned back on. So then I tried it again and it did the exact same thing. So then when it turned back on I tried to sync it to itunes but it wouldn't let me saying the session failed. So I decided to shut down my ipad and turn it back on. When it turned back on all downloaded apps on the first page went to the second page and they were all in alphabetical order. So I started using it but it ran out of power. I plugged it in but it just sits there with the loading circle in the middle of it. I tried holding down on the home button for 10 seconds but it still wont sync. I even restored it and it still said the disk is full so the iPad just sits there with the loading circle in the middle. Plz help and no trolling I tried askin this last time but all I got was two trolls

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Plz help and no trolling I tried askin this last time but all I got was two trolls

What are you referring to? This is your first post in our forums and we do not allow trolling. Obviously, you're either in the wrong place or think you posted here before which you haven't.

Also, how about telling us which iPad you have and what version of iOS it's running?

As far as deleting apps from your iPad... Attach your iPad to your Mac, open iTunes, select the iPad, select Apps, and delete those you no longer want. They'll be deleted from the iPad.

OP
J
Reaction score
What are you referring to? This is your first post in our forums and we do not allow trolling. Obviously, you're either in the wrong place or think you posted here before which you haven't.

Also, how about telling us which iPad you have and what version of iOS it's running?

As far as deleting apps from your iPad... Attach your iPad to your Mac, open iTunes, select the iPad, select Apps, and delete those you no longer want. They'll be deleted from the iPad.

That part about trolling was from the copy and paste I posted from yahoo answers to here. I knew better than that there r trolls on here. U can even see 4 yourself how much of these guys r trolls by searching "Why isn't my ipad working'.

As 4 the version and ios I have an ipad 2 and it's running ios 5.1.1 plus I don't have a mac

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
As 4 the version and ios I have an ipad 2 and it's running ios 5.1.1 plus I don't have a mac

You don't need a Mac to do what I suggested above.

Follow my directions by doing the same on your PC. Apple has a version of iTunes for the PC. Do you have iTunes loaded on your PC?

OP
J
Reaction score
You don't need a Mac to do what I suggested above.

Follow my directions by doing the same on your PC. Apple has a version of iTunes for the PC. Do you have iTunes loaded on your PC?

Yes I have itunes on pc. I tried all those steps but it still wouldn't sync or turn on. When I tried syncing it said the disc is full

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
In Itunes will it not let you zap it and start over?

Restore to Factory Settings?

OP
J
Reaction score
In Itunes will it not let you zap it and start over?

Restore to Factory Settings?

I already said I tried that. And I tried doing it again but it said it can't because it wont sync. However, it actually can detect the device but it can't recognize or sync it.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
There has to be a way to erase it. I will see what I can find. Just being sure.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
OP
J
Reaction score
Not sure if this will do it but try it.

iPad: Unable to update or restore

I hope it's something you have not yet tried. Still searching for a fix.

Srry it took so long t reply, but man thank u so much 4 helpin me out this fixed the problem exactly and now my iPad is working fully and healthily again. I appreciate yur help a lot and u didnt have an attitude like some of the other ppl

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.