Need iPhoto help

Reaction score
I swear - I searched!

My digital camera is set to take pics at a high resolution - when I upload my pics to me PC at work they load as 2272 x 1704 pixels & 1.62MB. When I load them on my Mac Book they are saved in iPhoto as 360 x 270 pixels & 59KB. Everytime I attempt to print I have resolution warnings. How do I change this? I don't want them to shrink so much!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Those seem to be thumbnail sizes that you are viewing. Can you reiterate the exact steps that you do while importing them into iPhoto?

OP
F
Reaction score
Those seem to be thumbnail sizes that you are viewing. Can you reiterate the exact steps that you do while importing them into iPhoto?

I use an SD Card reader to import. When I put it in the USB port iPhoto opens and I enter what I want the roll to be named then click the import button. Once they are in my library I move them around.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Just click on any photo and select File > Export and then save the image to desktop and see the file size.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 21 inch
got to be a setting someplace. I just drag and drop to my desktop and get an exact samesize duplicate

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.