Leopard Os:Can't use copy/paste etc. on Gmail

Reaction score
Hi,

I installed Leopard OS and download all the updates available. My OS version 10.5.2 and my Safari version is 3.1 (5525.13).

My problem is that i can't use copy/paste or making capital letter using shift etc. any short key combinations in gmail. Does anyone have any solution for that problem?

Thank you,

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I just tried Gmail in the browser and it works fine. I am using 10.5.2 and Safari 3.1 also.

You might want to restart and try again? Does the C+P work in other applications or on other websites?

OP
E
Reaction score
I just tried Gmail in the browser and it works fine. I am using 10.5.2 and Safari 3.1 also.

You might want to restart and try again? Does the C+P work in other applications or on other websites?

yes. it works fine for any other website or anything else. just gmail has that problem. I'm suspicious about keyboard firmware update. can it be related to that?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
What hardware are you using?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Hi,

I installed Leopard OS and download all the updates available. My OS version 10.5.2 and my Safari version is 3.1 (5525.13).

My problem is that i can't use copy/paste or making capital letter using shift etc. any short key combinations in gmail. Does anyone have any solution for that problem?

Thank you,

I have the self same problem, same versions etc.

I made a conscious decision to ween myself off Firefox and onto Safari this week but as I use Gmail lots this is a showstopper.

If any one comes across a solution I'd appreciate it too.

mrplow

OP
E
Reaction score
no solutions yet i think. still waitin'. I don't want to use firefox instead of Safari.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.