HELP!? Is there no Hover Ad software for mac!!!???

Reaction score
I can't find any anywhere. Its been so frustrating to find all of this cool software to use for my site and its all for PC. And the best "advice" I've gotten is, "oh, you should never run a website on a Mac!"
Well, that's all I got right now and i like it, so does anyone have any suggestions!?:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
How about "Don't use hover ads - they're horrible"?

But you could use Windows software under parallels or VMware to generate your ads...

Seeing as how a hover ad is basically just dhtml or javascript or thelikes, you could also just hand-design one...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook C2D White 2GB 80GB
I can't find any anywhere. Its been so frustrating to find all of this cool software to use for my site and its all for PC. And the best "advice" I've gotten is, "oh, you should never run a website on a Mac!"
Well, that's all I got right now and i like it, so does anyone have any suggestions!?:(

Can you post the website you are building so I can block it now. I'd rather save the annoyance later.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Can you post the website you are building so I can block it now. I'd rather save the annoyance later.

Yeah, add my ditto to that also. I make a specific point of finding alternative sites to ones that use floating ads.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.