SkySafari

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Never tried it Don. Guess I'll have to take a look at it, but for now my favorite is "Starry Night Pro".

I just took a quick look. It's really a star chart app, not sure if it qualifies for a full fledged astronomy program. However, it's a lot less expensive than Starry Night! ;)

OP
AFMRPCUSER
Reaction score
Never tried it Don. Guess I'll have to take a look at it, but for now my favorite is "Starry Night Pro".

I just took a quick look. It's really a star chart app, not sure if it qualifies for a full fledged astronomy program. However, it's a lot less expensive than Starry Night! ;)

Hello:

Well, I have read a bit about it but, imagine I will have to do more browsing, they claim that it will control a number of Celestron and Meade telescopes, that is a plus. Thanks for stopping by. Noticed you have an Aircraft as an Avatar, I have looked it over but the image is quite small so we have not been able to make an ID.

Tnx Agn,

Don

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
That's interesting, I guess I didn't read enough about it. That's a great price for an app that can control a Celestron or Meade.

The aircraft is a Douglas B-26D "Invader" which was used from around the end of WW II up until the first few years of the Viet Nam war.

OP
AFMRPCUSER
Reaction score
That's interesting, I guess I didn't read enough about it. That's a great price for an app that can control a Celestron or Meade.

The aircraft is a Douglas B-26D "Invader" which was used from around the end of WW II up until the first few years of the Viet Nam war.

I thought it was an Invader but the thumbnail made it impossible to confirm. That was a real buster, it's nose could be fitted with (6) .50 BMG"S or a combination of small cannon, 20mm, 37mm Auto-Cannon or even a 57mm Pack Howitzer. Like the P-38 Lightning... nose guns were very accurate and coupled with its speed and bomb carrying capability... it was very lethal.

With regards to the Application, I had to do more reading about it...it was difficult to believe that an application with that much power cost so little. Thanks again for your inputs.

Don

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.