Paint Touch up for Macbook pro/powerbook?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
I was cleaning my macbook pro..and i think i scrubbed too hard with my cloth, as the paint from the area near my spacebar chipped off!

I bought a Tipaint touch up kit but after 2 weeks, it still hasn't arrived. I'm doubting if it's even geniune or not. It was listed in google when i searched for powerbook paint touch-up.

i assume the powerbook and macbook pro would use the same colour paint. Do you guys know any idea what the paint might be? code, name or anything?

I'm thinking of heading down to my local warehouse store and seeing if they got the paint. I might take my laptop with me

I doubt apple will fix it, should i give them a call and check anyway?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
macbook and macbook pro - same color? Are they not different colours? Go to Shieldzone.com - they have great covers for MacbookPros

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
macbook and macbook pro - same color? Are they not different colours? Go to Shieldzone.com - they have great covers for MacbookPros

He said macbook pro and POWERbook. I think they are the same colour. If not they are very close.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.