Ip address.

Reaction score
I'm entering a contest and voting for myself. It's on like the verizon site. Do you think they'd notice my IP address voting with 100 accounts and DQ me?

Also my mac gets really slow for like 1 minute at a time every 10 minutes. My friend told me to let my mac crash and it'll stop but my mac hasn't crashed yet. How do I fix it?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm entering a contest and voting for myself. It's on like the verizon site. Do you think they'd notice my IP address voting with 100 accounts and DQ me?

I certainly hope so. :Evil:

Regards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
People ask the weirdest questions what's up with that.

I called Verizon and told on you. They said they have already DQ you...

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)

Also my mac gets really slow for like 1 minute at a time every 10 minutes. My friend told me to let my mac crash and it'll stop but my mac hasn't crashed yet. How do I fix it?
Don't you think that this is dishonest? Does this really seem fair? If you do this and you get caught, they have every right to DQ you and they should. As for your second question, what are you running and what are your Mac's specs?

People ask the weirdest questions what's up with that.
Yes they really do. It seems that questions regarding illegal or devious activities seem to be common place these days.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Yes they really do. It seems that questions regarding illegal or devious activities seem to be common place these days.

that is the sad thing about this species ........ Its just human nature to always try out do the next or get something for nothing.... Cheat, steal or lie... Sad but it will never change.

We, in the pig picture of things, are not really nice people...
Dont get me wrong there is still nice people around though .... O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
-->
Aww, heck no. It is not like IP's can be tracked.
smack.gif

C'mon, are you serious?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.