• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

The Corrupt a Wish Game

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
This is a game where someone will make a wish and then the next person to post will grant their wish, but corrupt it in some way.

Example:

Me:I wish for a cookie!

NextPoster:Wish granted, but the cookie is poisonous and results in food poisoning and later death muahahahahah!

Ok now that you got the I will go first.

I wish for an iMac and tickets to Macworld!

Reaction score
you get to go to macworld but the imac drops out of the cargo hold and shatters on the flight home.

i wish for a new canon 40d

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
i wish for a new canon 40d

You get the camera, immediately followed by a visit from the local police to question you about what someone saw you taking pictures of at the local park near the elementary school, with the camera. The camera reveals some highly questionable pictures. You spend the rest of your life in prison.

I wish the earth would explode.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2GHZ Macbook Pro - 4GB RAM - 500GB HD
The world explodes but quickly pieces itself back together?

I wish for food.

Unfortunately the food is delivered by a drunk driver that doesn't stop in your driveway, but runs his truck right thru you house killing your pet gerbil, Harry.

I wish I was rich.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
You get all the money, you are now rich. However you develop an unhealthy drug habit and also spend a lot of money on your new friends and their habits.
You marry a bit of gold digging trailer trash, who soon divorces you and takes most of your money.

Meanwhile one of those new friends of yours is busted for drugs and squeals on you. You are raided by the police and are now in jail.

I want a Volkswagen Camper Van

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
You get all the money, you are now rich. However you develop an unhealthy drug habit and also spend a lot of money on your new friends and their habits.
You marry a bit of gold digging trailer trash, who soon divorces you and takes most of your money.

Meanwhile one of those new friends of yours is busted for drugs and squeals on you. You are raided by the police and are now in jail.

I want a Volkswagen Camper Van

You go camping in your Volkswagen Camper Van and get eaten by a huge grizzly Bear.

I wish I was Steve Jobs for 1 week

OP
The Vindicat3d
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
You go camping in your Volkswagen Camper Van and get eaten by a huge grizzly Bear.

I wish I was Steve Jobs for 1 week
Wish granted, but this just happens to be the week the good 'ol Steve gets kidnapped by angry widows Fanboys and is tortured by having to do Bill Gate's Excel spreadsheets and use window movie makers to make movies of bill and his wife going at it... he later kills himself! :D

I wish I was Master Chief [The guy from the Halo Series]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Jan 08 Mac Pro 2.8GHz 8 Core, 10GB Ram, 2.25TB, ATi Radeon 3870.
I wish I was Master Chief [The guy from the Halo Series]

Granted. But some 11yr old kills you with the elite sword and proceeds to call you all kinds of names that 11yr olds shouldn't know.

I wish I could pay off my credit cards.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Granted, you get what you wanted.

The universe has just popped out of existence, now there is only the void (well not even that)

I want world peace

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
I want world peace

You get your wish. Five minutes later a Shiite Muslim accidentally shoots a Sunni Muslim during target practice and the middle east descends into chaos.

I would like a PS3.

Reaction score
You get the PS3, but a faulty power supply catches fire. The fire is put out, but not before destroying your entertainment system.

I wish I could retire.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
Wish granted, but soon after you retire you realize that someone "loaned" your retirement savings to "Nigerian Royalty" because they thought they would be able to get a share of his "inheritance" when he came to the U.S.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow.

Reaction score
Wish granted, but tomorrow at work everyone will receive a free blackberry and time and a half for the day.

I wish for $10,249.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
Granted you get your $10,249. However it's from a colombian drug lord.During a surprise raid by the DEA your name is discovered and your hauled off to federal prison.

I want a G4 CPU OWC upgrade for my mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.33Ghz Core2Duo MacBook Pro /// 2.2Ghz Core2Duo MacBook
You get your G4 CPU upgrade, but your video card dies, leaving you with a black screen.

I want to never go out to sea again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
You get the PS3, but a faulty power supply catches fire. The fire is put out, but not before destroying your entertainment system.

I wish I could retire.

PS3 doesn't have a powersupply that would catch fire :p

Ok, you'll never go to sea again. However, you shall be confined to your home until you die and possibly later.

I want my authoritaw to be respected.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro 4GB
Granted, but the MacPro and Cinema Displays you ordered with it got routed to Nigeria by mistake, never to be seen again.

I wish for an iPod

Reaction score
wish granted.
tomorrow you will wake up in a room filled with shoes.

i wish for a winning lottery ticket

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.