Amule firewalled when connected by Wi-fi

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2.5 Ghz/Mac OSX 10.6/128 GB HD SSD/NVIDIA Geforce 9400M/External drive WD HDD 500 Gb
Hi guys!

Some weeks ago I installed and setted Amule on my mbp; I opened all the requested ports and firewall. Using the cable connection, it works perfectly.
today for the first time I tried to connect amule downstair by the wi-fi and the connection status remains on "firewalled".
What does it mean? Do I have to open other ports for the wi.fi connection? or set something else?
I Have a D-link DI-524 router

Thank you!

OP
Xenon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 13" 2.5 Ghz/Mac OSX 10.6/128 GB HD SSD/NVIDIA Geforce 9400M/External drive WD HDD 500 Gb
No one can help me???

please

OP
Xenon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

I'm sorry Deus it wasn't useful for my problem...

In the jpg there are the open ports on my router; As you can see I have Emule adunanza on one pc, and Amule on my MBP and they use the same ports (4662, 4672). I knew that you can use 44662 and 44672 on Amule instead of 4672 and 4662 and it should work... Indeed it works, but not when I am on wi.fi...

P.S.
Is it a problem if I delete the first ports users (the not checked ones)?
because I don't have many others possibilities to open ports...

See you

D-link Ports.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.