airport help

Reaction score
hi i have jsut brought my self an airport and i have set up the wireless internet though my windows desktop, mums laptop and my macbook to the wireless

but i have tried to set up the bonjor network to connect the my printer to the 3 computers that i have mentioned but every time i tried to set it up on the windows machine and it keeps saying its not responding (when i clicked on the finished button)

also i would like to know how i can share files through airport

any help will be brill

thanks

rich

Reaction score
Hi,
your post is not really clear. Do you have problems with your Airport (Express?) wifi ? or with the printer ? Is the printer connected to the Airport or to one of your computers ?

Tex

OP
P
Reaction score
hi no printer is fine and its connected to the airport express and i have downloaded bonjour and eveyrtime i complete the setup it freezes

the question was how what do i go from here and how can i share files as well

rich

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*27" imac C2D 3.0/1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Octo 2.8/4x1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Quad 2.66/2x1TB/8GB**iPhone 4*
hi no printer is fine and its connected to the airport express and i have downloaded bonjour and eveyrtime i complete the setup it freezes

the question was how what do i go from here and how can i share files as well

rich

Okay first, make sure that your printers firmware contains wireless printing options. You can probably find the correct info online by searching you printers make and model. Second, connecting to another computer can be done by clicking on the airport signal on your menu bar, you should see the other computers name in the drop down.Select which one you want to connect with and be sure to do the same on the other.

Reaction score
O Second, connecting to another computer can be done by clicking on the airport signal on your menu bar, you should see the other computers name in the drop down.Select which one you want to connect with and be sure to do the same on the other.
What ?? In Leopard, when you click on the Airport signal you just see other wireless networks. Not other computers in your current network.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
*27" imac C2D 3.0/1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Octo 2.8/4x1TB/16GB**Mac Pro Quad 2.66/2x1TB/8GB**iPhone 4*
What ?? In Leopard, when you click on the Airport signal you just see other wireless networks. Not other computers in your current network.

Not totally positive but if the other computer is bearing an airport card then in the same drop down create a network connection for the 2. If both are a mac and have airport cards, they will solely create a network immediately. This I know because currently using all of my computers on the same network.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.