iWork vs NeoOffice - is it just me...........

Reaction score
but I have noticed lately that NeoOffice seems to work more flawlessly then iWork. On some (but not all) pps files there will be errors with Keynote but when the same pps is opened with NeoOffice there are no errors. I was using numbers to sync with my Palm Centro and the chart kept getting corrupted. I switched to NeoOffice and have had no problems since. The list goes on and on - all minor but very irritating since I paid for iWork and NeoOffice is free. Anyone else having these problems??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
This is weird. My experience has been quite different. I tried NeoOffice when I first got my Mac but it was really quirky and crashed on me multiple times. So I used the trial version of iWork'08 and had no difficulties with it. So I bought it and have been very satisfied ever since.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
I bought iWork08, but have reverted to NeoOffice. :)
I guess it really is a personal choice. I love iWork08! I use it daily and I keep running into new features. This morning, at the local MUG meeting, the program is on Pages so I'm looking forward to it! :D

OP
PapaNoHair
Reaction score
I bought iWork08, but have reverted to NeoOffice. :)

Was it personal choice or because of problems? I love the way iWork looks but this latest has possibly caused me to move back to NeoOffice.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.