MMS pictures.

Reaction score
I live in Thailand but work in Oman. MY girlfriend has sent me a few MMS pictures of my daughters. I need to retrieve them through a website.

How do i actually download them onto my phone so i can upload them onto my laptop. I have only had the phone and laptop a few weeks so i am still learning.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
What type of phone and what type of laptop and OS ?

Cheers ... McBie

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
And if you can see them on the website - on your Mac - all you should have to do is drag the picture to your desktop.

OP
Bahja
Reaction score
I have the Iphone 3gs and a brand new MacBook Pro.

I went onto the actual website on my laptop, but unfortunately it i can’t find the serial number they want.

This is the site that they come through on my phone from

MMS Retrieval

I have the code number but i can’t find a ID number on my phone. I have tried entering my phone number and my GF phone number but that does not work......

I’m clueless at this sorta stuff

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Your gf is going to have to supply you with both of those numbers.

OP
Bahja
Reaction score
Your gf is going to have to supply you with both of those numbers.

I’ll wait till i’m home then because she is TOTALLY useless at this sort of stuff. She thought a laptop was called an “internet” till a few weeks ago!!!

No joke O:)

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
roflol

My wife has had her MacBook for two years. She just discovered Dashboard yesterday!!!

Should be able to ask her for the codes they gave her when she posted the pics - but maybe not.

OP
Bahja
Reaction score
roflol

My wife has had her MacBook for two years. She just discovered Dashboard yesterday!!!

Should be able to ask her for the codes they gave her when she posted the pics - but maybe not.

Your wife will know more than me!!!! I am just taking my time with it, one day at a time as they say.

This is my second laptop that i have owned. With my last Compaq laptop, basically i thought i was Bill Gates and messed it up with in 3 months of getting it. In the three years i had it it never did work properly. I had a few friends fix it but they told me it needed to go back to Compaq for a total overhaul. I do not use my laptop for that much, just looking online, downloading music and sending pictures and videos to family. That’s it.

So with my new macBook i am taking my time, i am not trying anything fancy, if i have a question i ask friends or on here.

I have just installed Ad blocker and changed the setting for Safari to 32 bit, but i can’t block the ad’s on the message board that i need to block them on. I have shut down safari and re started it and when i right click and hit “ad block” it doesn’t seem to work. Any ideas mate?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.