Switched!

Reaction score
After sooo many years on PC I switched last week and bought an iMac i5 27". Very cool. I use it for multi track audio recording. What a difference! I am really enjoying it in spite of feeling a little lost in the woods.

Where is that confounded.........

Sam

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Congrats on your new machine. That lost feeling won't last too long - and you'll probably be able to find answers to many of your questions by search this forum. Congrats and welcome to Mac-Forums. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini PowerPC G4 Mac OS X 10.5.8 120 GIG HDD Ethernet
I just made the switch myself and I am finding the transition confusing but very comfortable at the same time :)

Welcome to the Mac World :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
After sooo many years on PC I switched last week and bought an iMac i5 27". Very cool. I use it for multi track audio recording. What a difference! I am really enjoying it in spite of feeling a little lost in the woods.

Where is that confounded.........

Sam

You'll get lost in that screen as well;D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.