Is white iPhone 3G White feminine?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
People keep saying that the iphone 3g in white is too feminine, what do you think?...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
who cares what others think, it should be about what you like.

i heard the same thing about the white macbook. it didnt stop me from getting one.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
who cares what others think, it should be about what you like.

i heard the same thing about the white macbook. it didnt stop me from getting one.

Agreed completely!

I remember the whole the White Macbook is not Manly argument a while back.

If you like it in White, buy it! Enjoy it!

My iMac is white. Nicest computer I have ever owned. So is my iBook.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
charlie,

I have to second sanity's opinion - what matters is what you like an what you think about it. I have a white Macbook also and a white iPod. I think they stay cleaner as well.

Noel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
since when did white become the new pink? What's wrong with white?? If someone tells you that again, tell them they are a shortbus version of a homophobe.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D 27" W/ MAGIC MOUSE,iPhone 3GS
I personally will get a white one (To break away from the ones that are purchasing the all black).I agree with every member here.My ibook,imac are all white (ibooks sold on ebay)but Its still a nice twist.Its not Us men are saying we will tote a pink iphone around..So you should be golden.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I was thinking about getting the white one because it would stick out against all of the black 8GB models. But I use it a lot in my car so the white will stick out against the black and gray interior or the car.
So, I will be going with black.

I didn't see white as a feminine color before this thread was posted. I figured white was a choice because of the white MacBooks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Personally, I will be getting a black one. For me, when it comes to tech, black is beautiful. I'm still hoping for a black MBP.

I will have not problem blending in with the crowd. All of the "Is that and iPhone? Can I see it?" was fun at first, but now it's just annoying. Either way, I think the iPhone will be as common as blackberries soon.

. . . But I use it a lot in my car so the white will stick out against the black and gray interior or the car.
So, I will be going with black.

I thought you were going with a red/white theme for your car. It would be perfect for that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
I have to agree with pretty much everyone else on here. Go with what makes you happy.I thought the white one was weird when i first saw it, but then when I looked at it on apple it is what I would get if i didn't already have the iPhone.
Which btw I have a white case for :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I thought you were going with a red/white theme for your car. It would be perfect for that.

It would match the body; the interior is black. A white iPhone would be the only thing white in my car.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air 1.8 Ghz, 64GB SSD, iMac 24"Core2Extreme, iPhone 8GB, iPod Classic 80GB
Thanks

I wanna see the two colurs in person first before i decide. Ill get the 16 gb anyway, so its just the colur i need to decide

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
since when did white become the new pink? What's wrong with white?? If someone tells you that again, tell them they are a shortbus version of a homophobe.

haha i lol'd.

to the op, the 3g iphone looks sweet. how can someone say white is feminine? they must have snorted a huge line of something before they said that statement.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP : 2.4GHz : 2GB RAM : 256MB VRAM : 160GB HDD
I think the 5G iPod, MacBook and Nintendo DS look better in white than black. I think the PSP, iPod Classic and iPhone look better in black than white/silver. I think the iPod Shuffle (2G) looked best in that bright orange, and the iPod nano (2G) looked best in the bright blue and green. I think the Spyderco Delica looks best in pink, and the UKPK looks best in foliage green.

Why? I have no idea.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2GHz 2GB 120GB hard drive NVIDIA graphics with 128MB SDRAM
like everyone else is saying, don't worry about what other people think, if you like the white one, get it. I would get the white if the front was white too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" - 2.4GHz // iBook G4 12" - 1.33GHz // iPhone 3GS - 16GB
I don't really think it is. I mean guys have been rocking white ipods and macbooks/ibooks all these years...why is it all of a sudden not okay to have a white apple product?? doesn't make sense to me

Reaction score
remember when the first gen ipod came out? everyone loved it because of its sleek design and it was white. then when the ipod video came out, they showed up originally in black. i myself wanted to get the black ipod video to shy away from the first gen white. with the first gen iphone, it came out in black (& aluminum). so, like all the other geeks like myself, i find it only fitting to buy the white one. apple is pretty much known for their exploitation of the color white so i think its very fitting, regardless of what sex you are.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.