Transferring from one ipod to another?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have bought a new ipod with bigger space than my old one. I was just wondering how to transfer my songs from one ipod to another or even to the library?

Cheers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Just sync your new ipod with your itunes library

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Begs the question how you accidentally delete 100's/1000's of mp3s ........ however yamipod is what you need.

Use Yamipod to copy the tracks from your existing ipod to your itunes library then sync your new ipod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
one question,

if i accidentally sweep out some tracks in my itunes, can i get them back by copying it directly from my ipod. not sure about this, becoz some songs are not purchased via itunes store....

:(

You can recover tracks from your iPod with yamipod or Senuti no matter what their origin.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.