Anyone used this memory?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
Nothing wrong with PNY. I've had several of their thumb drives in the past. Never had any problems with them. It looks like this is designed to stay in the slot for additional storage. If you are planning on leaving the card in a MB or MBP, then I'd probably get this card or something similar. A regular card will stick out a good 1/2 inch or so.

OP
B
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with PNY. I've had several of their thumb drives in the past. Never had any problems with them. It looks like this is designed to stay in the slot for additional storage. If you are planning on leaving the card in a MB or MBP, then I'd probably get this card or something similar. A regular card will stick out a good 1/2 inch or so.

Price is about $20 higher than regular SD by Sandisk, also seem not working on any other OS than Mac OS. I doubt on last but who knows, advantage is clear - card doesn't stick out as regular SD. Means better for travel also will be used to store large Parallels image of Win8.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.