Mid 2007 Macbook White Top Case replacement

Reaction score
Hello,

I have a 2,1 Macbook White which have the usual broken top case ( on 2 sides of the trackpad ) an I would like to replace it with a new one.
And i have two questions about this.

1. My keyboard is az International one i guess, will a US keyboard layout work with my Mac except it wont have the "í" button next to the left Shift button?

2. Is this one Product search_apple remote_SuntekStore - Online Shopping from China with Free Shipping - Cool Gadgets, Electronics, Apparel, Outdoor compatible with my Macbook?

I also found this chart: How to identify MacBook models
but it is still confusing a bit, i just dont want to order something i dont need so please help me find this out! :) Thaaaanks

OP
T
Reaction score
For the correct part numbers and interchangeability go to iFixit: The free repair manual or Mac Repair - Mac Parts and Service for Apple Macbook, iPhone, iPad, look up the part numbers. They may even have the top case in stock.

Hello,

Thank You! I've found your links very helpful, I could identify my Macbook, it was the one I was expecting.

The only problem about the stores you linked to me that they sell a bit pricey...:(
My Mac is: 2.16 GHz (Core 2 Duo) MacBook 13"

Could you please check if its compatible with this one: Original Version 1 White Top Case Keyboard for Apple Macbook 13.3 -US - Free Shipping

I would be absolutely thankful to you!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.