Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    What really happened at the pentagon?
    Absolute Zero's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 05, 2003
    Location
    I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
    Posts
    1,246
    Specs:
    PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
    What really happened at the pentagon?

  2. #2
    What really happened at the pentagon?
    rman's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 24, 2002
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    12,584
    Specs:
    2 x 3.0GHz Quad-Core, 6GB OS X 10.6.8 | 15in MacBook Pro 2.2GHz OS X 10.6.8 | 64GB iPad 2 WiFi
    Cool
    interesting find
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain!

  3. #3
    CaptainMack
    Guest
    that fricken pisses me off. what is that guy trying to prove? that this ia all a conspiricay? because thats what i got from it. what im sure of it that a plane crashed into the pentagon and many people died. and then somebody like this comes along and tries to say the government is lying about all this. what the hell is that supposed to mean. im just glad we have a president like george bush who has the sense to defend our country when stuff like this happens. if his type of people were my president i would be really ashamed.

  4. #4
    What really happened at the pentagon?
    Absolute Zero's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 05, 2003
    Location
    I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
    Posts
    1,246
    Specs:
    PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMack
    that fricken pisses me off. what is that guy trying to prove? that this ia all a conspiricay? because thats what i got from it. what im sure of it that a plane crashed into the pentagon and many people died. and then somebody like this comes along and tries to say the government is lying about all this. what the hell is that supposed to mean. im just glad we have a president like george bush who has the sense to defend our country when stuff like this happens. if his type of people were my president i would be really ashamed.
    Then WHERE THE HELL IS THE PLANE?! It was never found, not one piece of it. It didn't look like a plane. There wasn't enough damage for it to be an 80 TON plane. Oh, and explain the attached image...

    ALSO... the website appears to be down at the moment, but it shows how those 5 frames the security camera took were edited to make that look like a Boeing 757.

    And yes, it pisses me off that our government sucks as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  5. #5
    CaptainMack
    Guest
    so wait, what are you trying to say exactly? that flight 77 just dissapeared and that a missile that went undetected flew from somewhere into the pentagon? also i dont get what you are trying to prove with the attached image. the plane flies 36 mins out and then dissapears from contact with flight control. flies 45 mins back and crashes into the pentagon

    i personoly dont think those frame were edited. that is just someones opinion

    i dont see how getting attacked by terrorists (you do think terrorists did it, right?) means that our government sucks. our president did the only right thing to do and waged war against terror

  6. #6
    What really happened at the pentagon?
    Absolute Zero's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 05, 2003
    Location
    I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
    Posts
    1,246
    Specs:
    PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMack
    so wait, what are you trying to say exactly? that flight 77 just dissapeared and that a missile that went undetected flew from somewhere into the pentagon? also i dont get what you are trying to prove with the attached image. the plane flies 36 mins out and then dissapears from contact with flight control. flies 45 mins back and crashes into the pentagon

    i personoly dont think those frame were edited. that is just someones opinion

    i dont see how getting attacked by terrorists (you do think terrorists did it, right?) means that our government sucks. our president did the only right thing to do and waged war against terror
    "He couldn't fly at all."

    Who knows who did it. I was talking to Icarus about this, he mentioned that missiles would probably fire from the pentagon. Area 51, anybody?

    And yes, the first part was edited. If you bend the image, you can see that the background of the plane is brown and doesn't match.

    Oh yeah, because we got attacked by terrorists, our government sucks... yeah I definitely said that.

    And you failed to show me plane wreckage. Google image search, research, anything.

  7. #7
    What really happened at the pentagon?
    witeshark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 09, 2004
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    2,860
    Specs:
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    Let's all keep in mind that the entire video may have been edited. If this part of the attack was fake, how can the WTC part have been? If WTC is real, why bother adding a fake Pentagon attack? Just some thoughts

  8. #8
    Matt
    Guest
    Something must be wrong with Safari, cause I clicked on the link and it said "type this address in" instead of the website in the URTL bar.

    Link doesn't work for me

  9. #9
    CaptainMack
    Guest
    Heres a good site that proves a plane did crash. it has real evidence unlike that one guys opinion

  10. #10
    What really happened at the pentagon?
    Absolute Zero's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 05, 2003
    Location
    I'm slowly sinking in the posts of Mac-forums
    Posts
    1,246
    Specs:
    PowerBook 12" Combo Drive/867 MHz/256 MB RAM/40 GB hard drive/Mac OS X 10.3.5/AirPort Extreme it sux
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainMack
    Heres a good site that proves a plane did crash. it has real evidence unlike that one guys opinion
    Bush humper.

  11. #11
    vuschejan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Zero
    Bush humper.
    http://www.snopes2.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

  12. #12
    What really happened at the pentagon?
    citystar2k's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 18, 2004
    Location
    North Derbyshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    178
    Specs:
    12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
    Ok, but isnt the plane actually wide? would'nt the impact of the plane's wings also hit the sides of where the hole is in the pentagon wall? Too many unanswered questions here.

    No goverrnment is perfect, but when Bush actually flew member's of the Bin Laden family to safety days after 9/11, doesnt that say something? And, why did he go to war in Iraq in the first place?

  13. #13
    What really happened at the pentagon?
    citystar2k's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 18, 2004
    Location
    North Derbyshire, United Kingdom
    Posts
    178
    Specs:
    12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
    Bush's Greatest Quotes.

    "Iraq can attack in 45 minutes"

    "Saddam has weapons of mass destruction"

    "Saddam can build weapons of mass destruction"

    "he intended"

  14. #14
    vuschejan
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by citystar2k
    Ok, but isnt the plane actually wide? would'nt the impact of the plane's wings also hit the sides of where the hole is in the pentagon wall? Too many unanswered questions here.
    My belief on the hole is that picture is a fake due to the intact "No parking sign" on the wall right next to it. Had it been a missle or a plane that sign would not look like that... As for the hole the website said that so much fire and smoke came out you couldnt see the initial damage at first... Back to the sign why woulld the pentagon have that sign and that hole without smoke pouring out of it or it collapsed had it been on the E band if it was on a band inside of the first one then why is the sign there? who is going to get a car into the pentagon and manage to park it in a courtyard.

  15. #15
    Wapa18
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by citystar2k
    No goverrnment is perfect, but when Bush actually flew member's of the Bin Laden family to safety days after 9/11, doesnt that say something?
    ok, what some people--scratch that, most people--don't realize is that Bin Laden is a very common last name in the middle east. comparable to smith, or jones here in the U.S. bush was not protecting Osama Bin Laden's family because he was in some conspiracy with them.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. i cant believe what just happened!
    By BillyHummel in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 03:43 PM
  2. what happened?!?!
    By lizg in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2010, 04:32 PM
  3. What happened to my GB?
    By Sara! in forum Apple Notebooks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-10-2009, 05:50 PM
  4. Has this Ever Happened to You?
    By AoiSenshi in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-30-2005, 10:24 PM
  5. The Pentagon uses Windows.....
    By johninc in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 09:05 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •