View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
  1. #1
    First Apple product
    alucard's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 29, 2006
    Location
    Hurricane Alley (Florida)
    Posts
    411
    Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
    First Apple product
    Being new to Apple and the Mac I am curious to find out what everyone's first Apple product was. Either something you bought yourself, someone bought for you or perhaps got a chance to see at a friends house. Go back as far as you want. Since many products exist post what model you had.

    For me its an Intel Mac mini.

  2. #2
    zap2
    Guest
    Well i voted iPod, as it was my first, but you left out tons of pre 2nd coming of Jobs things like QuikeTake ,old Macs, G4 Cube ect.

    Also how do you have a 1.83Ghz Mac Mini? upgrade your self?

  3. #3
    First Apple product
    coltssaturday's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 18, 2006
    Location
    123.45.6.7
    Posts
    827
    It is the iPod, i just bought it about 1 month ago and fell in love with Apple products.

    Apple products (especially iMac) Its addictive.

  4. #4
    First Apple product
    dtravis7's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 04, 2005
    Location
    Modesto, Ca.
    Posts
    28,477
    Specs:
    iMac late 2007 10.11.b4, iMac 2008 10.10.5, Macbook2007 10.7.5, Mac Mini 10.7.5, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!
    in my case it was a Mac Plus so I voted Macintosh as that best covers it.

  5. #5
    First Apple product
    alucard's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 29, 2006
    Location
    Hurricane Alley (Florida)
    Posts
    411
    Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
    Quote Originally Posted by zap2
    Well i voted iPod, as it was my first, but you left out tons of pre 2nd coming of Jobs things like QuikeTake ,old Macs, G4 Cube ect.

    Also how do you have a 1.83Ghz Mac Mini? upgrade your self?
    so many products exist that i wasn't able to fit them in and a couple I am not famaliar with like Quicktake and the G4 Cube (sorry just recently switched). but good point. If you dont see it listed post your first Apple product and model.

    Sorry, i meant to put 1.66ghz. changing profile now. I was thinking of my wifes Macbook.

  6. #6
    First Apple product
    alucard's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 29, 2006
    Location
    Hurricane Alley (Florida)
    Posts
    411
    Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
    Quote Originally Posted by coltssaturday
    It is the iPod, i just bought it about 1 month ago and fell in love with Apple products.

    Apple products (especially iMac) Its addictive.
    Yes they are. I love the mini but i hear the 20" iMac calling my name whenever i am in the mall and pass by the Apple store. In fact I am heading over tomorrow to get some things and I'm sure it will be calling me over.

  7. #7
    First Apple product
    coltssaturday's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 18, 2006
    Location
    123.45.6.7
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    Yes they are. I love the mini but i hear the 20" iMac calling my name whenever i am in the mall and pass by the Apple store. In fact I am heading over tomorrow to get some things and I'm sure it will be calling me over.
    yep, you will probably pick one up thinking you need to spend the leftover money you have. I have heard its a awesome machine. Pick one up if you can.

    :cool:

  8. #8
    zap2
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    so many products exist that i wasn't able to fit them in and a couple I am not famaliar with like Quicktake and the G4 Cube (sorry just recently switched). .

    So true, Apple has had TONs of products, the G4 Cube was a small cut down PowerMac at the time, it did not sell well, but is a true collector's item today, and it has man dedicated fans. The Quicktake was Apple digital camera line(Jobs killed it off when he came back in 1997) it was one of the early digitcal cameras on the market

  9. #9
    iRizzo
    Guest
    iPod :mac:

  10. #10
    First Apple product
    Graphite's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 25, 2003
    Location
    Tropical Island, Jealous?
    Posts
    5,279
    Specs:
    MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
    Apple IIe

  11. #11
    First Apple product
    alucard's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 29, 2006
    Location
    Hurricane Alley (Florida)
    Posts
    411
    Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
    Quote Originally Posted by coltssaturday
    yep, you will probably pick one up thinking you need to spend the leftover money you have. I have heard its a awesome machine. Pick one up if you can.

    :cool:
    If I come back with a 20" iMac tomorrow i'm going to have to put the blame on you. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by zap2
    So true, Apple has had TONs of products, the G4 Cube was a small cut down PowerMac at the time, it did not sell well, but is a true collector's item today, and it has man dedicated fans.
    I just did a google search on it and when i saw some pics i remembered seeing it briefly on the market. That was a while ago wasn't it?

  12. #12
    First Apple product

    Member Since
    Nov 24, 2005
    Posts
    749
    Specs:
    Powerbook G4/ 15.2"/ 1.67 ghz/ 2 gb RAM/ ATI Mobility Radeon 9700 (128 mb RAM)/ 100 gb hdd@ 5400 RPM
    iPod 3rd gen 20 gigabytes.
    I'd use Windows... but I like the Mac OS more.

  13. #13
    Xenon Supra
    Guest
    1. ipod mini
    2. ipod video
    3. mac mini
    4. macbook pro


  14. #14
    First Apple product
    Beatles4Life's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 07, 2004
    Location
    The Golden Bear State
    Posts
    382
    Specs:
    Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.9.5.
    1. Ian Iachimoe the Power Mac G4
    2. Lucy the iPod
    3. Madamoiselle Kitty the iBook G4

    That is all... for now... :flower:
    "Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted" - John Lennon.

  15. #15
    First Apple product
    coltssaturday's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 18, 2006
    Location
    123.45.6.7
    Posts
    827
    Quote Originally Posted by alucard
    If I come back with a 20" iMac tomorrow i'm going to have to put the blame on you. LOL
    LOL!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Xenon Supra
    1. ipod mini
    2. ipod video
    3. mac mini
    4. macbook pro

    holy cow!! all of that at the same time!! :confused:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. What Apple Product is this?
    By the8thark in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 02:03 PM
  2. Apple Product Keygen
    By m.watson in forum OS X - Apps and Games
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 05:00 AM
  3. the Apple product cycle
    By thoughtCoat in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 03:35 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •