Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: Bad Girl Leak..

  1. #1
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 31, 2008
    Posts
    10
    Bad Girl Leak..
    Hey guys, anyone here on imeem lately? I just came across this song called Bad Girl by Janeen Simone thatís probably the most catchy song Iíve heard in a while. Iím usually not into the whole pop scene but I still have to give credit where itís due. Iíd be curious to know what you guys think about the song. Hereís the link just in case you havenít heard it.
    Janeen Simone Music Profile on IMEEM

  2. #2
    Bad Girl Leak..
    eric's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 04, 2006
    Location
    twin cities, mn, usa
    Posts
    8,708
    i smell street teamer.
    Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

  3. #3
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 31, 2008
    Posts
    10
    haha not a street teamer, just like good music!

  4. #4
    Bad Girl Leak..
    fleurya's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 18, 2006
    Location
    Anytown, USA
    Posts
    4,925
    Specs:
    27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad
    Even though I fear keeping a post alive with an ulterior motive, I just have to ask what a "street teamer" is. I'm guessing something along the lines of a spammer?
    "Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"

  5. #5
    Bad Girl Leak..
    eric's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 04, 2006
    Location
    twin cities, mn, usa
    Posts
    8,708
    just smelled a little fishy - maybe you're kosher hazyvibes.


    fleurya, street teamers were sort of proto-spammers. pre-internet, it was a street level way for labels to interact with fans without them realizing they were being advertised to, which, especially with any sort of semi-hip music scene people is important since semi-hip music people tend to shy away from commercialism.

    now of course "street teaming" is as prevalent as ever, on the internet and off. people are paid to mention products around us in our every day lives, others drop posts like these into forums where they might grab the attention of a handful of people. it's basically forced/planned word of mouth advertising.
    Please participate in our Member of the Month polls. Every vote counts! And remember to use the user reputation system!
    ["Dear Homer, I. O. U. one emergency donut. Signed, Homer." - Note by Homer Simpson]

  6. #6
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 31, 2008
    Posts
    10
    I can assure you, I'm not a streat teamer, I have a bill paying job..lol
    I've always wanted to know things before they happen so you should feel fortunate, happy new year btw

    oh, what did you think of the song bad girl..=)

  7. #7
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 30, 2008
    Location
    Posts
    119
    Specs:
    White MacBook iMac G3 Dell inspiron laptop Dell inspiron
    The Song Is...........
    ...........................
    ......................
    ..................
    ................
    ..........
    ......
    ...
    ........umm... CRAP, YES CRAP.
    It is really rubbish where did you get it from?
    I can't even remember the tune.
    Some good old meat loaf is far better

  8. #8
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Nov 29, 2007
    Posts
    241
    i couldnt stand to listen to any more than the first 20 seconds. I hate that type of music and that song seemed especially terrible! sorry, but you asked for our opinion...

  9. #9
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 31, 2008
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    just smelled a little fishy - maybe you're kosher hazyvibes.


    fleurya, street teamers were sort of proto-spammers. pre-internet, it was a street level way for labels to interact with fans without them realizing they were being advertised to, which, especially with any sort of semi-hip music scene people is important since semi-hip music people tend to shy away from commercialism.

    now of course "street teaming" is as prevalent as ever, on the internet and off. people are paid to mention products around us in our every day lives, others drop posts like these into forums where they might grab the attention of a handful of people. it's basically forced/planned word of mouth advertising.
    Thanks Eric, you're a sweetheart!

  10. #10
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 31, 2008
    Posts
    10
    I'm surprised you guys didn't find it catchy, I listen to all types of music usually R&B and Rock, but for a pop song I thought it was really good, the vox, beat, were a good match. umm... did you really listen to it?..lol
    btw, thanks for being honest =)

  11. #11
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 13, 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    107
    Specs:
    MacBook, iSight, Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.4 GHz, 2GB, 160GB HD.
    I bet the original post was written on the MacBook that featured in the video!

  12. #12
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 30, 2008
    Location
    Posts
    119
    Specs:
    White MacBook iMac G3 Dell inspiron laptop Dell inspiron
    Exclamation
    Quote Originally Posted by hazyvibes86 View Post
    but for a pop song I thought it was really good, the vox, beat, were a good match. umm... did you really listen to it?..lol
    btw, thanks for being honest =)
    For a start,
    It wasn't a POP song Duh!

    And what did you say "the vox, beat, were a good match"
    My answer is,
    NO. CAN'T YOU TELL THAT IT ISN'T A POP SONG

    A pop song will have a drum set (Not a toy drum set) synth, piano, bass etc...


    piggin' nora

  13. #13
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 30, 2008
    Location
    Posts
    119
    Specs:
    White MacBook iMac G3 Dell inspiron laptop Dell inspiron
    Quote Originally Posted by eric View Post
    i smell street teamer.
    I how to spot one,
    If the post looks strange, look at how many posts they have made in total, if they have made very little,
    Then they could be a spammer.
    Who will ever know until the spammer start full blown spamming.
    I just find it fishy how this poster phrases his letters.
    umm.......
    And how can't you know that it wasn't a pop song?

  14. #14
    Bad Girl Leak..
    dbnoise's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 21, 2008
    Posts
    314
    Quote Originally Posted by MacintoshMaster View Post
    For a start,
    It wasn't a POP song Duh!

    And what did you say "the vox, beat, were a good match"
    My answer is,
    NO. CAN'T YOU TELL THAT IT ISN'T A POP SONG

    A pop song will have a drum set (Not a toy drum set) synth, piano, bass etc...


    piggin' nora
    Could have said it nicer.

  15. #15
    Bad Girl Leak..

    Member Since
    Dec 30, 2008
    Location
    Posts
    119
    Specs:
    White MacBook iMac G3 Dell inspiron laptop Dell inspiron
    Quote Originally Posted by dbnoise View Post
    Could have said it nicer.

    Then people won't understand.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. New girl here...
    By krispy1121 in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 11:55 PM
  2. !!!!!really Bad Mac Viruses Finally Here... Or Is 10.4 Just Really That Bad?
    By thatawayhadaway in forum OS X - Operating System
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 07:44 PM
  3. Girl Needs Help
    By charny in forum Apple Desktops
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-18-2006, 07:38 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •