Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52
  1. #1
    Welcome back, Mr. Bush!

    Member Since
    Jul 25, 2004
    Location
    Gaithersburg, MD
    Posts
    389
    Specs:
    Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
    Welcome back, Mr. Bush!
    Well, it's great to see George Bush is back for a second term. I'm glad enough Americans saw through Kerry's lies and BS.

  2. #2
    Welcome back, Mr. Bush!
    Avalon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 25, 2004
    Location
    Luxemburg, Europe
    Posts
    1,779
    Specs:
    PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
    Aha... and what about Bush's lies and BS ?!? And that very unnecessary Iraqi war?! :blind:

  3. #3
    vuschejan
    Guest
    He isnt back yet. www.cnn.com Ohio is taking up to 11 days to start counting their ballots, Iowa and New Mexico Havnt reported yet. Ohio will determine the winner.

  4. #4
    WilliS
    Guest
    another 4 years of new words for the dictionary!

    i wish i worked for webster... we could come out with a new edition every time he gave a speech

  5. #5
    Ryanstech
    Guest
    Yeah! another four more years for Bush to ignore technology and the "internets"

  6. #6
    Welcome back, Mr. Bush!

    Member Since
    Jul 22, 2003
    Location
    Hamilton College
    Posts
    6,999
    Specs:
    20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
    Kerry concedes....4 more years of Dubbya
    Don't forget to use the new User Reputation System

  7. #7
    UnderOath
    Guest
    im happy about it.. go G DUB!

  8. #8
    Welcome back, Mr. Bush!
    Avalon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 25, 2004
    Location
    Luxemburg, Europe
    Posts
    1,779
    Specs:
    PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
    Thumbs down
    Hmm...I don't understand the US people...
    Lucky me, I don't have too :cool:

    Anyway, it's only 4 more years of wasted money for wars, with more wasted lives (including poor US soldiers)...

  9. #9
    Rotendo
    Guest
    Hooray for George Bush also, never had any doubts he'd lose.

  10. #10
    m1k
    Guest
    Bush sucks.

    It's m1k flaming time!!!

  11. #11
    Welcome back, Mr. Bush!
    witeshark's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 09, 2004
    Location
    Miami FL
    Posts
    2,860
    Specs:
    G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
    This would not be a good time to change our President. It was a good outcome IMO
    Attached Images Attached Images

  12. #12
    Welcome back, Mr. Bush!
    baggss's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 10, 2004
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    10,310
    Specs:
    27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 10.10.2 -64Gb iPad 2-64 Gb iPhone 6+-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon
    Hmm...I don't understand the US people...
    Lucky me, I don't have too :cool:

    Anyway, it's only 4 more years of wasted money for wars, with more wasted lives (including poor US soldiers)...
    Hey Avalon! Since you live in Europe (which I, as a stoopid rednek, only know is someplace that is not in America) and since you all are so peaceful and loving twords the minorities and immigrants over there, how do you explain THIS? I thought you Europeans were more civilized than we silly and stoopid Americans and didn't have to worry about racism...


  13. #13
    Desolate One
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by baggss
    Hey Avalon! Since you live in Europe (which I, as a stoopid rednek, only know is someplace that is not in America) and since you all are so peaceful and loving twords the minorities and immigrants over there, how do you explain THIS? I thought you Europeans were more civilized than we silly and stoopid Americans and didn't have to worry about racism...

    I think that's out of line. He has his opinion on Bush, and you have yours. There's no reason to attack one another, especially on a Mac forum. Let's everyone take it for it's worth, GW will be around for another 4 more. Apparently that's wot the majority of voters dictated. We made our bed, we shall lie in it. Whether it's for the good or bad, only time will tell. Please let's keep it civil.

  14. #14
    Welcome back, Mr. Bush!
    Avalon's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 25, 2004
    Location
    Luxemburg, Europe
    Posts
    1,779
    Specs:
    PowerMac G5 Dual 2GHz (June 2004), 2.5GB, Airport, black 5G iPod 30GB, white MacBook 2.0 2GB
    Well, first, I don't feel attacked in any way...

    I never said that we didn't have trouble with racism, or any other trouble. As a matter of fact, I am kind of a dual immigrants son (father's Portuguese, mother's German, living in Luxembourg), so I think I'm a little bit better postitioned to talk about that particular issue (which I won't, as it isn't the topic).

    The thread is about G.W. Bush, which I have a quite negative opinion about (like lots of other people around the world) and I'm just expressing my opinion. Nothing less, nothing more.

  15. #15
    Desolate One
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon
    Well, first, I don't feel attacked in any way...

    I never said that we didn't have trouble with racism, or any other trouble. As a matter of fact, I am kind of a dual immigrants son (father's Portuguese, mother's German, living in Luxembourg), so I think I'm a little bit better postitioned to talk about that particular issue (which I won't, as it isn't the topic).

    The thread is about G.W. Bush, which I have a quite negative opinion about (like lots of other people around the world) and I'm just expressing my opinion. Nothing less, nothing more.
    I do apologize; I didn’t mean to insinuate you would have taken offense. The tone of the above-mentioned post seemed to be on the offensive and I know I’m not a mod or anything but I just didn’t want to see friendly conversation take a turn for the worse. Just wanted to see things happy happy.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Bush impersonator on global warming
    By MaDDoG in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-24-2007, 08:04 PM
  2. No wonder it took G Bush so long to respond...
    By fyrman22 in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-19-2005, 01:30 AM
  3. Bush has an iPod!
    By Nightblade in forum iPod Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-29-2005, 11:37 AM
  4. Cbs Will Not Air Bush In 30 Seconds Campaign
    By Thommy in forum Schweb's Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-23-2004, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •