Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Web Design

  1. #1
    Ripped85
    Guest
    Web Design
    I'm ordering a powerbook and i was wondering..does mac have a kind of program like frontpage...hopefully something better?

  2. #2
    Web Design

    Member Since
    Jul 22, 2003
    Location
    Hamilton College
    Posts
    6,999
    Specs:
    20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripped85
    I'm ordering a powerbook and i was wondering..does mac have a kind of program like frontpage...hopefully something better?

    nothing built into osX. You can go out and buy dreamweaver or webobjects 5.2

  3. #3
    hokiethang
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by trpnmonkey41
    nothing built into osX. You can go out and buy dreamweaver or webobjects 5.2
    Anything is better than frontpage, even notepad. I like dreamweaver, it is a very nice, very clean program for use on OS X. I do most of my web work with it and at student prices it was a great buy.

  4. #4
    Ripped85
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hokiethang
    Anything is better than frontpage, even notepad. I like dreamweaver, it is a very nice, very clean program for use on OS X. I do most of my web work with it and at student prices it was a great buy.
    yea...i like DW...i'll probably end up using that

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Web Design help!
    By Adrian4design in forum Web Design and Hosting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-23-2012, 10:33 AM
  2. How is my web design?
    By falcontook in forum Web Design and Hosting
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 02:06 PM
  3. Web Design
    By bigdavecox90 in forum Web Design and Hosting
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-17-2008, 09:55 AM
  4. The Worst Web Design Techniques Featured on Web Pages
    By novicew in forum Web Design and Hosting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 10:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •