helppp!!! my magsafe doesn't charge my battery

Reaction score
hi,
i have late 2011 13" macbook pro .
yesterday my charger stopped working. i have another charger - he is not working too... you can feel the magnetizm on the mac, but the led light just don't light up!
now i am stuck with 6%

i searched in the internet some solutions: one said restard smc , dindn't worked, second says sctrach the charging zone near the pins for the magnetizm, didn't worked too.. tried to disconnect the battery physicly, pushed the power button for 5 secconds, then returned it.. didn't worked too...

what should i do guys?! i can't live without my mac! is there somthing else i can do?

thanks,
tomer!

OP
T
Reaction score
it fixed... now another problem

now if you can solve my other problem it will be wonderfulll...

i bought a replecment charger - cause my original starting to tare a part..

at the time i bought it, i checked it and it worked... i put it on the side until my original magsafe will be wrecked... now the original is nearly to wrecked, and the replacement does not work... do you think that smc will work? what should i do..

by the way , the model of the replacement is a1184 - and the original is a1344... but as I understood, it's fits to my macbook..

can somebody try to help? thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
it fixed... now another problem

now if you can solve my other problem it will be wonderfulll...

i bought a replecment charger - cause my original starting to tare a part..

at the time i bought it, i checked it and it worked... i put it on the side until my original magsafe will be wrecked... now the original is nearly to wrecked, and the replacement does not work... do you think that smc will work? what should i do..

by the way , the model of the replacement is a1184 - and the original is a1344... but as I understood, it's fits to my macbook..

can somebody try to help? thanks

I would purchase an Apple charger as there are to many horror stories about the damage third party chargers do to the Mac's and their surroundings (FIRE)!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.